26 April 2009

Nothing is For Ever...

Nothing is for ever, My Love!
Nothing.
Neither you, me nor this love thing.
These stars whom we call eternal
change their places
the words that seem immortal
change meaning with spaces.
Then what if I changed?
what if you changed?
what if the love between us changed?
It was destined to be so
not that our love wasn't true
but one day it had to go
so it flew!
Change is the essence of life, not stability
but we humans do not have the acceptance ability
we keep our fists closed
do not let go things we love
try to retain happiness for ever
but nothing is for ever, My Love!
Nothing.
Neither you, me nor this love thing.

2 comments:

rajnichadha said...

your words are so mature than you, carry on your spirit high and achieve what you want.

Anonymous said...

:)
Nothing.
Neither you, me nor tgis love thing.

Very true...