07 July 2009

Miss you Mom

It's only when you are away
I realize what you mean to me.
It's only when you are not here to scold
I miss your teachings.
It's only when I do not know what to do
I miss your orders.
It's only when I lose control of my life
I realize the importance of your discipline.
It's only when you are not in the room
I realize how addicted I am to you Ma.
It's only when you are not here to watch your channel on TV
I do not feel like turning it on.
It's only when you do not make the food
I do not feel like eating it either.
It's only when I am unable to hug you
I realize I haven't hugged you in ages.
It's only when I can't talk to anybody
I realize your feelings when I do not respond.
It's only when the time does not pass
I know how valuable your presence is.
It's only when you are far away
I feel the intense need for you.
It's only when you are not here Mom
I realize how much I love you.
Miss you Mumma :)

No comments: