30 March 2010

Life could have been a lot simpler and happier only if I would have known the ways to appease my desires. I could have lived many more years in the last 24 years only if I would have tried to improve myself. Life could have given me more only if I would have reduced my expectations. The precious moments could have been infinite only I would have counted all those seconds when I smiled. My heart, my body, and my soul would have been content with me only if I would have synchronized them all. All this was possible and is still possible. All I have to do is open my eyes a little wider and see the beauty around. All I have to do is be more receptive to a newer and better world. All I have to do is to be more giving and less demanding. Remember the poem I wrote:

The urge to love you
is strong
and the urge to be loved
by you is stronger
I wish to kill
my second urge
so that
I can
fulfill the first!!!

It is high time to kill that second urge because that is abstaining me to fulfill the first. Love yourself. Pamper yourself. And let others do whatever they wish to!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nidhi, well done it is really touching, one should kill the second urge that is more painful because one can not compell to anothers to do according to our wishes.

Rajni